Sunday, September 11, 2011

S1 (Viva Voce) Question 3



S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection:

During this Math Performance Task I understood how to express mathematical concepts in words. I felt that to be able to explain a question, I have to have an in-depth understanding of the question. When explaining a question, I felt the need for the explanation to be presented in a neat manner for the student as I believe this will aid a student's learning speed. I felt that explaining a question cannot be rushed and a step by step explanation is also necessary.

There were also certain challenges I faced during this Performance Task. I had to think of a way to present the information in a simple manner without compromising the amount of information on the slide. I felt that this was necessary because of my belief that a neat and to-the-point layout will aid a student's learning. Also I encountered several technical difficulties such as sound quality and making sure that my screen recorder exported the video in high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment