Saturday, September 10, 2011

S1 (Viva Voce) Question 3

Part A - Video:
Please click HERE for my Viva Voce presentation.
If this link does not work, please copy this to your URL bar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZy7xgfxA4


Part B - Reflection:
From this performance task, I've learnt how to explain Mathematical concepts using words more clearly. I think that presenting the way of explaining this question using slideshows makes it easier for the people viewing it to understand. I also have to explain everything in systematic order, step by step, so that the viewer would not get lost in the midst of my explanation.
Some challenges that I faced while having done this project is creating the slideshow. I had to input in a lot of information and add in the transitions which was quite a tedious work. However, the final production turned out alright with all the audio and visual aid to help the viewer understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment