Saturday, September 10, 2011

Math Viva Voce

S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1

Please click HERE
for my Math Viva Voce project.
If the link does not work, please copy this into your url bar :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLpnr0eLvs&feature=player_embedded


S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection:

Through this performance task i have faced a few challenges and further understand these type of question. Because I had to explain the question and how to solve it, i took a longer time to finish it as i need to explain how to solve the question. Keeping in mind that what i explained had to be easily understandable to others, as they do not share the same thoughts as me. Over time I was able to explain my thoughts and making them understandable to solving the question.

Through this Performance Task, I have learnt how to explain to myself the question before solving it, so that I can understand the question and solve it easily. Now i can read out my thoughts to explain questions more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment