Sunday, September 11, 2011

S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1

Click here for my submission 
If the link does not work this is the URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-R0Kg9kmWY

S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection

Learning Points: I learnt how to effectively summarize mathematical concepts in words. I also have learned to choose my words carefully as a couple of times I thought  said my points right, I had to redo the entire recording as i said a word that conveyed another message.

Challenges: My biggest challenge was to actually explain the question. The questions were easy and the first few times(about 20 times) I skipped alot of steps so it did not make sense unless you already knew the answer. I then solved it by having a script on what to say since the question was the kind of question that I usually solve mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment