Saturday, September 10, 2011

Maths Viva Voce

 S1 (Viva Voce) Part A Question 1 : 
Please Click Here for the video.
If it does not work, please copy and paste the link into your web browser. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1GT41evoc


 S1 (Viva Voce) Part B Reflection:

From doing this maths Viva Voce , I have learnt a lot more about how to express myself and explain concepts that I have learnt to others. I learnt that when explaining something to someone, I have to start from the basics and go slowly. Explaining Concepts to others through the use of videos and slide shows really thought me how to condense all the concepts and focus more on the key points. 

Along the way, I faced the difficulty of trying to show the audience on how to solve the questions through a few methods. But I decided to show the easier method. Putting the Information into the slide show is another difficulty that I faced due to the fact of not trying to cram all the information into a few slides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment