Sunday, September 11, 2011

Maths Viva Voce By Deepika

Part A - Video:
Please click HERE for my Viva Voce presentation.

If the link does not work, please copy this into your url bar :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ajWEpicoY
Part B - Reflection:
From this performance task, I have learnt how to present my mathematical concepts in the form of words.This performance task has taught me how to also phrase my words carefully so that the correct concept is conveyed to the listener/viewer so that he/she can also follow my train of thoughts.

Challenges:The main challenge i faced was keeping the video short so that the viewers do not get bored.I had to re film it thrice as the first and second tries were too long and boring.I also made certain mistakes which also might have given the viewer the wrong concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment